Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Safe and Sound in the Bahamas

Made it to the Bahamas without any troubles! I've already met many wonderful people doing Semester at Sea. Everyone is so incredibly friendly! Karen Hansen (fellow Blugold) and I met a family during our flight from Atlanta to the Bahamas who were picking up their daughter who just got back from the Maymester program. The mom talked and talked about how great the program was (her oldest daughter went on a full semester voyage and met her current fiance!) CRAZZZYY.

Overall we are both safe and sound and meeting lots of new friends

stay posted.

1 comment:

  1. Ah...I LOVE the Bahamas...my husband and I went scuba diving there when we were undergrads at Boise State. Try to at least go snorkeling, if you're not scuba certified. It is one of the most amazing experiences!

    ReplyDelete